Density Identification Set, Set of 15
The set consist of specimens of 15 different types of materials. Students measure the mass, length and volume to determine the density of each of the materials. Set contains a sturdy storage base with one sample each of Walnut, Pine, Maple, Polypropylene, Polyethylene, Polyamide, Acrylic, Polyurethane, Phenolic, Polyvinylchloride, Delrin, Aluminium, Brass and Copper. Samples are stamped with a letter code for easy identification. Instructions included.
Material Kit, Solids
Consists of two each of the seventeen blocks as follows:
- Blocks, 50 x 40 x 30 mm – Softwood, Hardwood, Paraffin wax, Aluminium, Iron and Polystyrene.
- Blocks, 20 x 20 x 100 mm – Perspex, Glass, Slate, Aluminium, Softwood, Marble.
- Block, 50 x 50 x 20 mm – Lead.
- Block, 50 x50 x 80 mm – Aluminium.
- Block, 50 x 50 x 200 mm – Hardwood.
- Block, 20 x 20 x 50 mm – Brass.
- Block, 40 x 40 x 20 mm – Iron.
- Best Seller, Mechanics
Density Blocks Constant Volume
To understand relationship between mass and volume, Set consists of nine blocks of size one cubic inch. Each block is made of a different material,including Maple, Pine and three different types of Plastic, Aluminum,Copper, Steel and Brass. With instruction manual.
Density Blocks Constant Mass
To understand relationship between mass and density, each block has approximately the same mass 20g, the size of each block is different because the density of each is different. The set includes one each of Pine,Maple, PVC, Nylon, Acrylic, Aluminum, Copper, Brass and Steel. Includes Instruction manual.