This is an ideal stereo microscope which provides a crisp, erect image over a wide field of view. The transmitted and incident illuminations assure the best results. Stereo binocular head is inclined at 45° for ease of viewing, is rotatable through 360°and can be locked in any position. Interpupillary distance is adjustable 50-75 mm.
- Independent compensating adjustment is provided on the left eye tube.
- Focussing is by rack and pinion system.
- Illumination is through two tungsten lamps which provide transmitted and incident light. One is fitted below the translucent stage plate in the base and the other near the objective turret. The illuminators may be used either individually or simultaneously through a selector switch. A built-in transformer is also provided in the base. Operates on 220V 50Hz mains supply.
- Eyepieces : WF x10 (paired).
- Objectives : x2 (paired) and x4 (paired) mounted on a quick changing turret which keeps the specimen in focus on hange of objectives. The objectives are parfocalised and recentered
- Magnification: x20 & x40.
- Supplied in moulded styrofoam box or in wooden box.