A greatly enlarged image of the specimen slide is projected on the screen, providing a high-contrast, sharp and distortion-free image. The microscope is highly suitable for group discussions as well as for teaching purposes.
- Stable and robust stand.
- Monocular fixed straight tube body. Mechanical tube length 160 mm.
- Separate knobs for coarse and fine focusing.
- Fixed square stage 110 x 110 mm with graduated detachable mechanical stage.
- Triple revolving nose-piece with click stops and positive centering.
- Fixed built-in Abbe condenser N.A. 0.65.
- Illumination by 6V 20W halogen lamp with solid state variable light control knob for adjusting the intensity.
- Grainless, optically true circular glass projection screen rotatable through 360° on microscope tube.
- With Screen of 150 mm diameter.
Eyepiece: Huygenian x10.
Achromatic Objectives: x5, x10, x20.