A greatly enlarged image of the specimen slide is projected on the screen, providing a high contrast, sharp and distortion free image. The microscope is highly suitable for group discussions as well as for teaching purposes.
* Stable and robust stand.
* Monocular fixed straight tube body. Mechanical tube length 160 mm.
* Separate knobs for coarse and fine focussing.
* Fixed square stage 110 x 110 mm with graduated detachable mechanical stage.
* Triple revolving nose-piece with click stops and positive centering.
* Fixed built-in Abbe condenser NA 0.65.
* Illumination by 6V 20 W halogen lamp with solid state variable light control knob for adjusting the intensity.
* Grainless, optically true circular glass projection screen rotatable through 360° on microscope tube.
Eyepiece : Huygenian x10.
Objectives : Achromatic: x5, x10, x20.