Pasteur Pipette LDPE
LDPE Pasteur pipette consist of a long, slender tube and a moulded bulb which can be gently compressed and relaxed to remove or dispense desired liquid. Pasteur pipettes are manufactured under controlled environment and complies US FDA 21CFR.
- Unbreakable, non-toxic all-in-one pipettes eliminate the hazard of broken glass and exposure to infectious materials.
- Made from LDPE – Remain inert to Biological Fluids & Most Acids.
- Uniform Wall Thickness – Ensures consistent performance.
- Permanent Graduations (0.2/0.5) – Fast & Accurate sampling or transfers.
- Economical & Convenient – for a wide range of laboratory & water testing applications.
- The low-affinity, low-binding surface reduces the loss of cells and valuable proteins.
|Cat. No.||Capacity, ml||Length, mm||Quantity|