Pasteur Pipette LDPE
LDPE Pasteur pipette consist of a long, slender tube and a moulded bulb which can be gently compressed and relaxed to remove or dispense desired liquid. Pasteur pipettes are manufactured under controlled environment and complies US FDA 21CFR.
- Unbreakable, non-toxic all-in-one pipettes eliminate the hazard of broken glass and exposure to infectious materials.
- Made from LDPE – Remain inert to Biological Fluids & Most Acids.
- Uniform Wall Thickness – Ensures consistent performance.
- Permanent Graduations (0.2/0.5) – Fast & Accurate sampling or transfers.
- Economical & Convenient – for a wide range of laboratory & water testing applications.
- The low-affinity, low-binding surface reduces the loss of cells and valuable proteins.
A fast-release pipetting device for precise pipetting & zip-quick emptying. The Knurled thumbwheel can be rotated to draw up or dispense liquids while the releaser may be pushed in for zip-quick emptying. The moulded chuck has a silicon rubber collet inside to hold various pipettes of standard sizes. It resists acids & alkalies and can be easily disassembled for thorough cleaning.CH11815