Geiger Muller Counter
Supertek’s Geiger muller counter immediately detects particles emitted by radioactive source, most commonly beta and gamma ray particles. The number of clicks heard over a period of time represents relative rate of decay for the radioactive source being sampled.
- γRay – 20 to 120 mR/h
- βRay – 100 to 1800 mR/h
- Diameter: Ø10 mm
- Total length: 90 mm
- Digital display.
- Continuous operation of up to 20 hours.
- Tare function to set the initial zero values.
- Portable and ergonomic hand-held design.
- For use in schools and other educational institutions.
- Includes rechargeable battery along with charger.
- Transparent cover to protect GM tube from breakage.
- Instantaneous and cumulative values are displayed simultaneously.