Advanced Signal Generator
An advanced signal generator is a versatile unit that has both high and low impedance outputs, making the unit ideal for driving vibration generators and loudspeakers whilst an internal speaker (which can be turned on or off) can be used to demonstrate the human hearing range. The unit also includes an auxiliary input for amplifying external sound signals. A separate headphone socket lead and 4mm adapter are also available to transfer the various sound signals into the signal generator.
- Frequency range: 1 to 110 kHz in a 5-decade range
- Waveforms: Sine, square or triangular.
- Digital LED display
- Low impedance output x watts: Perfect for driving vibration generators or loudspeakers
- High impedance output: Can be attenuated by a factor of 10 or 100
- A built-in loudspeaker (can be switched off)
- Internal short circuit protection
- Amplitude and frequency modulation options
- Input impedance: 1MW Frequency response 1Hz to 100kHz, -3dB
- Output power: 4W into 4W load