What’s Growing Under Your Nose?
What will you be learning?
- Understanding components of microscope.
- Build your own microscope.
- Visualisation of different slides under microscope.
- Building your own slides of onion peel and Cheek cell and observe under the microscope.
- Understanding Antigen and Antibody.
- Understanding the uses of microorganisms in food industry.
- Visualisation of the production of CO2 by yeast.
- Understanding different culture mediums.
- Grow different microorganisms and understand how to control their growth.
- Suitable for kids between Age of 7-15 Years.
- D.I.Y. Kits to provide Early Hands-on experience.
- An extensive Instruction Manual is provided with the kit.