Polyart Charts are multicoloured, accurate in details, printed on plastic, laminated on both sides, washable, non-tearable and long lasting, with plastic rollers, size 75 x 100 cm.
(1) Epithelial tissue, simple & stratified.
(2) Connective tissues, loose.
(3) Connective tissues skeletal (Bone Cartilage).
(4) Connective tissues-Blood.
(5) Nerve Cells
(6) Types of Nerve Cells
(8) Type of muscular tissues
(9) Plasmodium Vivax, life cycle
(10) Amphioxus Embryological Development
(11) Sponge, External morphology with T.S.
(12) Hydra, External morphology with T.S.
(13) Obelia Life cycle & T.S. in Medus
(14) Echinococcus Life Cycle
(15) Pinworm Life cycle
(16) Earthworm, external structure with T.S. in intestine & internal anatomy
(17) Earthworm, circulatory system with reproductive system
(18) Snail-L.S. through mouth
(19) Snail-reproductive system
(20) Crayfish-T.S. in Branchial Chamber
(21) Crayfish Reproductive Male & Female
(22) Cockroach Mouth parts
(23) Cockroach, internal anatomy
(24) Starfish, water vascular system
(25) Starfish, Digestive system
(26) Amphioxus General structure
(27) Amphioxus Circulatory system
(28) Fish Circulatory system
(29) Fish Reproductive system for male & female
(30) Frog circulatory system & L.S. in Heart
(31) Frog Skeletal system & L.S. in Heart
(32) Pigeon skeletal system with fore & hind limbs
(33) Pigeon Arterial & Venous system
(34) Rabbit Arterial &Venous system with L.S. in heart
(35) Rabbit-Reproductuve system Male & Female
(36) Classification of animals, English only
(37) Typical Animal cell, English only