Low cost miniature fixed volume pipettes are specially designed for use with Diagnostic Kits.
- Fully Autoclavable
- Each pipette is individually calibrated as per ISO 8655 standards.
- Colour coded for different volumes for easy identification in laboratory environment.
- UNIQUE TIP-CONE : The tip cone (5 µl, 10 µl, 20 µl) is designed to accept both regular 200 µl tips or ultra micro tips upto 20 µl
- Use of Ultra micro tips for volumes upto 20 µl enhances the accuracy and precision very significantly.
- Two-step plunger operation facilitates super blow-out from the tip (last drop dispensing), resulting in very high accuracy & precision.
- This also allows these pipettes to be used for reverse pipetting and repetitive pipetting. 130 mm in length which is an optimum size for user comfort during pipetting.