- Pressure die-cast parts to ensure strength and uniformity.
- Well proportioned stable, rigid and vertical body inclinable through 90°.
- Mechanical tube length 160 mm.
- Separate knobs for coarse and fine focussing. Coarse knobs are with tension adjustment arrangement.
- Triple revolving nose-piece with international standard threads, with click stops ensuring correct centering.
- High grade achromatic objectives and Huygenian eye-pieces for sharp and aberration free image.
- Safety stopper to prevent damage to slides and objectives.
- Fixed square stage of 110×110 mm with two nonremovable stage clips.
- Sub-stage plano concave daylight mirror reflector in metal mount, replaceable by an electrical illuminator.
- Smooth black or scratch resistant grey epoxy finish.
- Dust cover and cleaning cloth.
- Packed in moulded styrofoam box or wooden cabinet with lock and key.
Eye-pieces : Huygenian x10 and x15
Objectives : Achromatic x10, and x40 (SL)
Magnification : x100 to x600