Student Microscope, Inclined
- Well proportioned stable, rigid and vertical body inclinable through 90°.
- Eye tube is inclined at 45°.
- Separate knobs for coarse and fine focusing. Coarse knobs are with tension adjustment arrangement.
- Triple revolving nose-piece with international standard threads, with click stop ensuring correct centering.
- Safety stopper to prevent damage to slides and objectives.
- Fixed square stage of 110×110 mm with two nonremovable stage clips.
- Sub-stage plano concave daylight mirror reflector in metal mount, replaceable by an electrical illuminator.
- Smooth black or scratch-resistant grey epoxy finish.
- Dust cover and cleaning cloth.
- Packed in moulded styrofoam box or wooden cabinet with lock and key.
Eyepieces: Wide Field x10 and x15
Objectives: Achromatic x4, x10 and x40 (SL)
Magnification: x40 to x400