* Well proportioned stable, rigid and vertical body inclinable through 90°.
* Eye tube is inclined at 45°.
* Separate knobs for coarse and fine focussing. Coarse knobs are with tension adjustment arrangement.
* Triple revolving nose-piece with international standard threads, with click stop ensuring correct centering.
* Safety stopper to prevent damage to slides and objectives.
* Fixed square stage of 110×110 mm with two nonremovable stage clips.
* Sub-stage plano concave daylight mirror reflector in metal mount, replaceable by an electrical illuminator.
* Smooth black or scratch resistant grey epoxy finish.
* Dust cover and cleaning cloth.
* Packed in moulded styrofoam box or wooden cabinet with lock and key.
Eye-pieces : Wide Field x10 and x15
Objectives : Achromatic x4, x10 and x40 (SL)
Magnification : x40 to x400