Stereo-microscopes are required where an image of high quality, erect, magnified and with full perception of depth is needed. These are designed to have a long working distance and three-dimensional viewing to facilitate mechanical interaction with the specimen e.g. in dissection of small specimen, study of living organism, study of rocks and minerals, inspection of electronic and other small components.
- Straight binocular head fitted with precision prism system.
- Interpupillary distance is adjustable 50-75 mm.
- Focussing is by large knobs on both sides through rack and pinion mechanism.
- Interchangeable circular black/ white stage plate is positioned in the base which also has two stage clips.
- Eyepiece: Wide field x10 (paired).
- Objective: Achromatic x2 (paired).
- Magnification: x20.
- Supplied with dust cover.
- In-molded styrofoam box or in wooden box.