Stereo-microscopes are required where an image of high quality, erect, magnified and with full perception of depth is needed. These are designed to have a long working distance and three-dimensional viewing to facilitate mechanical interaction with the specimen e.g. in dissection of small specimen, study of living organism, study of rocks and minerals, inspection of electronic and other small components.
- 45° inclined binocular head for ease of observation, fitted with precision prism system.
- Interpupillay distance is adjustable 50-75 mm with independent compensating adjustment on the left eye tube.
- Focussing is by large knobs on both sides by rack and pinion arrangement.
- With removable white/black plate in base with stage clips.
- Eyepieces: WF x10 (paired).
- Objectives: Achromatic x2 (paired) and x4 (paired) with sliding arrangement.
- Magnification: x20, x40.
- With dust cover.
- In-molded styrofoam box or in wooden box.