Phase Shift Keying Modulation and Demodulation
This Instrument is designed to demonstrate the method to transmit signals via. Electromagnetic transmission and to study the Phase Shift Keying Modulation and Demodulation. The whole instrument is placed in the plastic moulded box and 2 mm banana plug leads are provided for modulation and demodulation connections.
- Fixed Output DC Regulated Power Supplies of ±12V and ±5V.
- Built Carrier wave Generator (Sine Wave) of 5V peak-to-peak amplitude, 22 KHz ±5% Frequency range with output on sockets.
- Built-in Data Generator using IC 7490 with four modulating signal outputs on sockets.
- IC TL084 & IC 7486 are used for the PSK demodulator.
- The circuit diagram is printed on the milky white top panel and important connections are brought out on the sockets.