Mechanics Kit 1 includes components for 18 activities on mechanics based topics. The kit comes in a heavy duty carry-case for ease of storage. A full manual with detailed activities for both the teacher and the student is included.
- Pendulum- simple harmonic motion
- Constant motion of a cart
- Constant acceleration of a cart
- Free fall
- Newton’s second law
- Newton’s third law
- Relationship between weight and mass
- Pulleys with a spring
- Vertical force table and vector addition
- Pulley mechanical advantage
- Atwood machine
- Mechanical advantage of multiple pulley system
- Incline plane
- Hooke’s law with springs
- Harmonic motion of a spring.