Heating Mantle with Stirrer Digital
Digital heating mantle with stirrer are used to simultaneously heat and stir liquid solutions placed in round bottom flasks. Insert the external probe in the liquid solution and measure/control the temperature of liquid directly.
- Stir and measure/control the temperature of liquid directly
- For use with round bottom flasks
- Outer body is made from powder coated rolled aluminium
- Glass fibre yarn knitted heating element provides uniform heating to flask
- Precise temperature control with PID controller
- LED display for showing actual and set temperature
- Temperature probe PT100
- Stirring is done using a magnetic bar
- Includes support rods and boss head
- With Non-slip rubber feet
- Stirring speed: Upto 1200 RPM
- Temperature range: Ambient + 5°C to 350°C, Resolution 0.1°C.
- Temperature accuracy ± 0.5°C
- Overload protection
- Input voltage: 220 V AC ± 10%, 50-60 Hz
- CE certified
Note: The heating element cording may be slightly brown in color. This is a result of testing during the QC process.
|Cat. No.||Capacity, ml||Rating, W||Pack Size||Quantity|