Fabric Heating Mantles
Fabric heating mantles provide even heating to round shaped vessels. They provide maximum surface coverage for better temperature uniformity. Fabric heating mantles require a controlled electrical power source to prevent from overheating.
- For use with round bottom flasks
- Fabric construction
- Glass fibre yarn knitted mantle provides sustainable and uniform heating to flask
- Reduces the chance of thermal shocks and damage to glassware
- Space saving design
- Requires fabric heating mantle controller, CH11160C/2 (not included)
- Temperature range of heating surface: Ambient + 5°C to 350°C
- CE certified
Note: The heating element cording may be slightly brown in color. This is a result of testing during the QC process.
|Cat. No.||Flask Capacity,ml||Power Consumption /Rating (W)||Pack Size||Quantity|