Oven, Universal, Digital
Laboratory oven is used for high-volume thermal convection applications. The inner chamber is performed for natural convention air flow which assures constant temperature in the system. Temperature up to 250° C. Standard double wall fabrication. Inner chamber made out of highly polished stainless steel sheet and outer made out of mild steel powder-coated paint with mat-finished/Stainless steel finished in white stoving enamel. The gap between the two walls is filled with high-grade glass wool.
- Programmable digital temperature indication cum controller.
- Timer with led indicator.
- load indicator.
- Illuminated on/off switch.
- High-precision sensor.
- Accuracy ± 3° C.
- Adjustable perforated shelves made of stainless steel.
- Air circulating fan in selected models.
- Superior insulation that improves chamber stability and reduces heat loss.
- High-quality eccentric hinge ensures maximum gasket compression for stable chamber temperature.
*Indicates the models with in-built air circulating fan.CH11811A
For heating up to 250°C. Inside chamber made of thick aluminium or stainless steel sheet. Outside made of mild steel, the gap between the walls being filled with glass wool. Heating elements are placed in ribs at the bottom and sides of chamber for uniform heating. Thermostatic control is provided which gives a temperature fluctuation of not more than ±1 °C read by an L-shape thermometer. The insulated door closes firmly against heat resistant gasket and is provided with a handle with spring latch. Front panel has ON / OFF switch, 2 neon indicators and dial for temperature setting. Unit provided with 1.5 m of 3-core cable. Works on 220-240 VAC.CH11812