Apparatus & Instruments
Circulating Water Bath
These circulating water baths are ideal for general laboratory use and are economical, reliable and very cost-effective. The circulation maintains a constant temperature within the bath. Circulation speed can be set to High and Low settings with the help of the switch.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel tank
- Fine finish structured powder coating
- Outer housing of mild steel
- Integrated drain valve
- Stainless-steel cover
- Non-slip rubber feet
- Perforated Shelf
- Circulation at High Speed: 2L/Min
- Circulation at Law Speed: 1L/Min
- Temperature Range: Ambient +5°C to 99°C
- Circulation Speed Modes: High/Low Speed
- PID controller for precise temperature control: Resolution 0.1°C
- 3 Connecting Ports: Inlet, Outlet and Drain
- Water circulation inside the tank: Using a DC water pump, connected to Inlet and outlet port
- The body is made of CRC sheet, finished in powder coating.
- See-through acrylic lid with lock.
- Fitted with mechanical Timer 0-15 minutes and a manual speed Controller.
- 8 Holes for 15 ml Centrifuges Tube.
- Angle Rotor Head.
- Max. Speed 2850 RPM and RCF 1325 xg.
- Machine can run throughout the day continuously.
- Fitted with brushless motors, Brushless means motor without carbons.
- To work on 220 volts 50Hz AC. Motor: 500 Watt. Approx.
To separate mixture of two liquids by raising the temperature of the mixture to a point where one of the liquids will boil but the other remains liquid. Kit consists of 300 mm Liebig condenser, 50 mm dia. Kjeldahl flask, 500 ml boiling flask, cast iron base with support rod, clamp, tripod, wire gauze, and a 500 ml Erlenmeyer flask.CH10850
Distillation Apparatus Set
An inexpensive but versatile distillation apparatus. The Kit consists of:
- 500 ml Filtering Flask,
- 500 ml Round Bottom Borosilicate Flask with Side Tube,
- 300 mm Graham Condenser,
- 250 ml Erlenmeyer Flask,
- Glass Stopper,
- Support Stand with Rod,
- Burette Clamp,
- Extension Clamp,
- Clamp Holder,
- Activity Guide.
With ground glass standard interchangeable joints. Borosilicate glass. Comprises round bottom flask with 24/29 socket, still head with 24/29 &19/26 cones and 19/26 socket, condenser with 19/26 socket and cone, receiver with 19/26 socket, separating funnel 100 ml with 19/26 cone.CH10856
To quantitatively measure the conductivity of solutions. This conductivity meter uses a green and a red light emitting diode (LED) to indicate relative conductivity. The light varies with the conductivity. requires 9 volt battery (not supplied). With instruction manual.CH10937
Apparatus & Instruments
Laboratory Incubator, Forced Convection
Laboratory incubators are used for incubating microbiological cultures. These incubators ensure stable and reliable incubation and guarantee reproducible results for routine tests in the laboratory. Forced air convection offers higher temperature uniformity, lesser energy consumption and quicker set temperatures as compared to natural convection.
- Quality Construction
* Stainless steel interior
* Powder coated exterior
- PID controller for precise temperature control
- Forced air convection produces faster temperature response rates, improves uniformity and reduces fluctuation
- Manually adjustable air flow rate
- Superior insulation for lower energy consumption and better performance
- Glass door for observing samples inside the chamber during operation
- Process Timer
- Open door alert
- Fan failure alert
- Low noise level
- Low maintenance
- Temperature range: Ambient +5° to 70°C, Resolution 0.1°C
- Temperature accuracy ± 0.5°C
- Maximum shelf load: 15 Kg
- Overload protection
- Input voltage: 220 V AC ± 10%, 50-60 Hz
- CE certified
* Also available in SSCH11175F
- Quality Construction
Double walled, inner chamber made of thick anodized aluminium or stainless steel and outer of mild steel, The gap of 75 mm between two walls is filled with glass wool for heat insulation. The door has double viewing to permit observation without opening. Heating elements are placed in ribs at the bottom and at sides. Built-in L-shape horizontal thermometer 0 to 110°C. for uniform heating. Temperature is controlled by a precision thermostat from 5° C above room temperature to 70°C, with sensitivity of ±1°C. Complete with 2 indicator lamps, Adjustable perforated shelves. Having arrangement to fit an automatic timer. Works on 220-240 V, 50 Hz. Supplied complete with 1.5 meter of 3-core cable.CH11177
Melting Point Apparatus
Melting Point Apparatus, Digital
Display: 4 Digit Seven segment LED Display.
Temperature: 0-300 ºC.
Resolution: 0.1 ºC.
Capillary Glass Tube: 100 mm long, 0.8 to 1.1 mm Internal Dia.
Boiling Point Tube: 6 x 75 mm Glass Tube.
Sample Size: Fine powder properly dried at a temperature considerably below its melting point, 4 to 6 mm high.
Oil Bath: Silicon oil bath beaker – 200 ml capacity with Teflon cover fitted with oil immersion heater. it is having three holes for holding the capillaries, one for boiling pont tube & one for thermometer.
Stirrer Speed: Controllable with front knob.
Power: 230 V ± 10% AC, 50 Hz.
Dimension: 315 x 290 x 230 mm (L x B x H) Approx.
Weight: 12 Kgs. Approx.
- Box of capillaries.
- Glass tubes for liquid sample (6 x 75 mm) 2 Nos.
- Magnetic capsule.
- Bottle of silicon oil – 250 ml.
- Glass cylindrical beaker with Teflon cover fitted with immersion heater.