This bottle can be used during the purging process after experiments for protection against contamination and removal of all traces of previous substances to avoid any combustible material being left in the enclosure. Once it is purged with protective inert gas such as Argon, Nitrogen or Carbon dioxide, only then can the enclosure be further used for other processes.
- Enclosures can be safely pulled out or put into the bottle
- No leaching of harmful vapours into air
- Closing caps avoid risk of spillage
- Secure attachment of fluid pipes
- Wide mouth with GL-45 cap
- No risk of losing purge fluid
- Durable white printing