- Accessories, Pipettes
A fast release pipetting device for precise pipetting & zip quick emptying. The Knurled thumbwheel can be rotated to draw up or dispense liquids while the releaser may be pushed in for zip – quick emptying. The moulded chuck has a silicon rubber collet inside to hold various pipettes of standard sizes. It resists acids & alkalies and can be easily disassembled for thorough cleaning
- Accessories, Pipettes
- All tips are molded in exclusive 99.9% virgin polypropylene resin.
- Use finest porous plastic filter membrane available.
- Filters are free of particles, starch and surfactants.
- Filter Tips fit all single and multi-channel pipettors.
- Tips are RNase/DNase and Pyrogen -free
Rack For Pipette Tips
- Tips are available in hinged racks of 96 tips(10ul & 200ul) & 100 tips(1000ul) and are compatible with multichannel pipettors and robotic systems .
- Transparent, hinged lid can remain open at 120° or it can be removed.
- Both lid and the base can withstand autoclaving .
- The two-position latch allows lid to be shut tightly or kept slightly ajar for more effective autoclaving .
- All sterilized tip racks are individually sealed in plastic and have a tear strip for easy opening without sharp instruments.
- Easily refilled with pre-loaded, snap-in tips wafers (reloads).
- Certified RNase, DNase, DNA free and Non-Pyrogenic.
- Accessories, Accessories
Reagent Reservoir, Universal
This Universal Reagent Reservoir is a graduated single reagent reservoir with maximum volume of 50 ml, reservior with 8 separate numbered 5 ml, reagent channels & a reservoir with 12 separate numbered 5 ml reagent channels. Made of polypropylene these reagent reservoirs are repeatedly autoclavable and can be used with all multi-channel pipettes.
SEROLOGICAL PIPETTE STAND, VERTICAL
The Pipette stand can hold 28 pipettes (glass or plastic) vertically. Moulded in polypropylene, all the three discs of this rack can very well be steam autoclaved. There upper two disc to hold the pipette and give it stability. Both discs can be moved in upward and downward direction to accommodate various length of pipette. The base of the stand is stable, and not require weight bearing filling.
PIPETTE STAND, ROTARY
Moulded in Polypropylene, this unique Stand holds a maximum of 96 pipettes and rotates on a central vertical axis for convenient selection of any particular pipette. The lower rotating disc has four concentric troughs with tapered sides and open bottoms which cradle the pipettetips protectively and permit water drops to run off. The upper disc has a grid pattern concentric with the bottom disc and keeps the pipettes vertical. Liquids draining off the pipettes are retained on the top of the stationary base by the outer ring. This stand can be easily disassembled & reassembled.