LED BINOCULAR MICROSCOPE
The MiCROLAB series microscope are intended for easy viewing for long term and heavy use with comfort.
Total magnification : 40x, 100x, 400x, 1000x.
Eyepieces : Wide field WF10x/18
Head : Choice of 30 Degree Sliding or Siedentopf Binocular Head.. Bino Head adjustment on left eyepiece. Interpupillary adjustment 48-75mm.
Nosepiece : Quadruple revolving nosepiece, rotation on ball bearings.
Objectives : 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x (oil immersion)
Stage : Double layer with mechanical sliding stage with specimen holder,
Focusing : Coa xial coarse and fine focusing mechanism with upper stop.Adjustable tension of coarse focusing knob.
Condenser : Abbe condenser, N.A. 1.25 with Iris diaphragm, filter holder and blue filter,moveable by rack & pinion.
Illumination : LED with adjustable intensity
- MicroLab Microscopes
Trinocular Microscope, ML34CB
· Viewing Head – Trinocular Head Inclined at 45°, 360° Rotatable; 55-75mm interpupillary distance. Digital cameras can be added to the trinocular head.
· Eyepiece WF 10x, WF 15x
· Nosepiece Quadruple Nosepiece
· Achromatic Objectives 4x, 10x, 40x (SL), 100x (SL, Oil).
· Stage Plain Stage is fitted with Co-axial Mechanical 125x120mm / 75x50mm
· Focusing Coaxial Coarse and Fine focus.
· Condenser Two Lens Abbe Condenser NA 1.25 with iris diaphragm, filter holder and blue filter, movable by rack and pinion mechanism.
· Illumination – LED Illumination with adjustable brightness
· Accessories Dust Cover and Cleaning Cloth
· Packaging Styrofoam