Bottle Top Dispenser
Bottle Top Dispenser
An unique combination of affordable pricing and high performance. Simple design clubbed with variety of useful features makes Supertek Bottle Top Dispensers an obvious choice for all dispensing needs. High precision and accuracy is ensured through careful selection of component raw material and several stages of strict quality checks during manufacturing process. Each instrument is individually calibrated in accordance with ISO 8655 standards and comes with individual Calibration certificate.
Volume Adjustment Knob :Screw Type
Valve Housing :PTFE
Valve assembly :Glass Ball & Seat
Discharge Assembly :PTFE
Delivery tube :FEP
Inlet tube :FEP
Calibration:Individually calibrated and certified. In-lab easy Calibration by the user is also possible.
Accuracy & Reproducibility:In accordance with ISO 8655 standards.
Compatibility:Excellent compatibility with all reagents except HF
- Easy to use, simple construction and smooth, effortless plunger movement for bubble free dispensing.
- Piston : Specially designed PTFE Piston with Silicone O-Ring ensures wiper-like smooth, effortless piston movement and high accuracy.
- Each instrument comes with five adaptors to fit in most of the laboratory reagent bottles. Standard threads : 30mm. Adaptors : 28mm, 32mm, 36mm, 40mm and 45mm
- Nozzle cap prevents any unwanted drop on the work space.
- Easy to dis-assemble for cleaning and servicing.
- Glass Barrel is protected by a polypropylene sleeve. It also ensures no glass splitting in case of any accidental breakage.
- Valve Manifold : Specially designed, springless, single piece PTFE valve manifold in the Research Model ensures excellent chemical compatibility, leak proof valve functioning and excellent reproducibility.
- Instrument is fully autoclavable at 121°C, 15 psi. No need for dis-assembling the instrument for autoclaving.
Screw type volume adjustment knob with large pointer ensures precise, easy and quick volume adjustment.
- Calibration : Specially designed universal calibration tool is provided for convenient and quick in-lab user re-calibration. This is in compliance with GLO/ ISO Norms.