Digital pH Meter
Handy and accurate pH measuring instrument for chemical, Food, Waste water and laboratory applications. Different pH combination Electrodes available.
- Sensor / Input: pH Combination Electrode
- Range: 0 to 14.00 pH
- Accuracy: ± 0.02 pH
- Special Features: Portable
- Battery Operated
- 0 to 100 °C Temp. Compensation
- Interchangeable pH Electrode
For measurements of pH values of homogeneous electrolytic solutions. Supplied with glass combination type of electrode, electrode stand & pH buffer solutions of 4 & 7 pH. The buffer solutions help in easy re-calibration of the pH meter. Standardization (7 pH) and slope (4 pH) adjustment controls are provided on the front panel. Detachable electrode ensures replacement convenience. Self check facility control on front panel enables users to ensure that the pH meter is functioning properly. Temperature setting on front panel provides compensation for different temperatures of solutions.
- pH Range: 0 to 14.00 with resolution of 0.01 pH
- Milli Volt Range: 0 to ± 1999 milli volts DC with resolution of 1 mV. pH or milli volt measurement selection is provided with a front panel control.
- Accuracy: ± 0.04 pH for pH measurements, ± 2 for mV measurements
- Temperature Compensation: 0 °C to 100 °C, settable with continuously adjustable front panel control.
- Self Check Facility: Available with front panel control. Displays read 7.00 ± 0.02 pH to indicate proper functioning of the pH meter.
- Re-Calibration: Front panel preset control of STANDARDIZATION enables calibration of 7 pH. Front panel preset control of SLOPE enables calibration of 4 pH. Buffer solutions of 4 & 7 pH are supplied with the pH meter to re-calibrate the pH meter.
- Display: 3½ digit, 7 segment, bright LED type of 12.5 mm height. Decimal point, over-range and negative polarity indications are provided.
- Power Requirements: 230 ± 10% V AC, 50/60 Hertz, 5 VA
- Standard Accessories: Glass combination type of pH electrode, electrode stand, buffer solutions of 4 & 7 pH and instructions manual.