Lab Equipments, Labware, Stirrers
Hot Plate Magnetic Stirrer
Hot Plate Magnetic Stirrer is used for simultaneous heating and stirring of solutions. Two control knobs on the front panel allow you to set heat output and stirring speed independently. Maximum temperature range for the hot plate is 300°C (572°F). The magnetic stirrer is adjustable from 0 to 1500 rpm approximately and suitable for mixing up to 500ml of solution in a container of 5” diameter or less. It is supplied complete with Teflon coated stirrer bar. It is used in a variety of applications to stir or mix the fluid samples for speeding up reactions or to get homogeneous mixtures of fluids in different industries including food processing, chemical production, chemistry and biotechnology.
Lab Equipments, Labware, New Products, Stirrers
Hot Plate Magnetic Stirrer, Advanced, Ceramic Plate
Advanced hot plate magnetic stirrer designed to provide reliable performance, dependable safety and precise control. The high Density glass ceramic top plate offers excellent chemical resistance against strong acids and bases. PID temperature technology controls heating process ensuring that target temperature is reached quickly and accuracy is enhanced.
It also has excellent speed control upto 1500 rpm, giving gentle and precise control of the stirring speed. The body is made with heat- resistant and anti-corrosion die-cast aluminum body and finished with a high quality powder coating.
Motorless Magnetic Stirrer
An ideal stirring device for low viscosity liquids, can work continuously for longer duration.
1. Power ON / OFF switch with fuse protections
2. Smooth variable speed control
3. Direction selector (Clock Wise Counter Clock Wise)
4. Reset Button
5. Viscosity selector (High Low)
6. Compact sleek stainless steel housing
Drive: Motor Less Drive, No wear and tear of moving parts or bearings. Suitable for continuous operation for longer duration.
Speed Control: Step less Variable speed facilitating stirring from 100 900 RPM.
Re-Set Option: In case the magnetic follower moves off center due to external disturbance to the liquid or shifting of the vessel, the reset button can bring the follower in position and will restart the stirring at the speed set by you.
Direction Selection: Allows you the options of stirring clock wise or counter clockwise rotation.
High / Low Speed Mode: Option of High Speed Mode & Low Speed to select, depending on the viscosity of the solution being stirred.
Heating & Temp. Control: Surface Temperature of Hot Plate
Model CH12398/1 – Not Applicable (Only Stirring)
Model CH12398/3 – 250 °C
Model CH12398/5 – 350 °C.
Digital pH Meter
Handy and accurate pH measuring instrument for chemical, Food, Waste water and laboratory applications. Different pH combination Electrodes available.
- Sensor / Input: pH Combination Electrode
- Range: 0 to 14.00 pH
- Accuracy: ± 0.02 pH
- Special Features: Portable
- Battery Operated
- 0 to 100 °C Temp. Compensation
- Interchangeable pH Electrode
For measurements of pH values of homogeneous electrolytic solutions. Supplied with glass combination type of electrode, electrode stand & pH buffer solutions of 4 & 7 pH. The buffer solutions help in easy re-calibration of the pH meter. Standardization (7 pH) and slope (4 pH) adjustment controls are provided on the front panel. Detachable electrode ensures replacement convenience. Self check facility control on front panel enables users to ensure that the pH meter is functioning properly. Temperature setting on front panel provides compensation for different temperatures of solutions.
- pH Range: 0 to 14.00 with resolution of 0.01 pH
- Milli Volt Range: 0 to ± 1999 milli volts DC with resolution of 1 mV. pH or milli volt measurement selection is provided with a front panel control.
- Accuracy: ± 0.04 pH for pH measurements, ± 2 for mV measurements
- Temperature Compensation: 0 °C to 100 °C, settable with continuously adjustable front panel control.
- Self Check Facility: Available with front panel control. Displays read 7.00 ± 0.02 pH to indicate proper functioning of the pH meter.
- Re-Calibration: Front panel preset control of STANDARDIZATION enables calibration of 7 pH. Front panel preset control of SLOPE enables calibration of 4 pH. Buffer solutions of 4 & 7 pH are supplied with the pH meter to re-calibrate the pH meter.
- Display: 3½ digit, 7 segment, bright LED type of 12.5 mm height. Decimal point, over-range and negative polarity indications are provided.
- Power Requirements: 230 ± 10% V AC, 50/60 Hertz, 5 VA
- Standard Accessories: Glass combination type of pH electrode, electrode stand, buffer solutions of 4 & 7 pH and instructions manual.