- Lab Equipment, Labware, Stirrers, Stirrers
Hot Plate Magnetic Stirrer
Hot Plate Magnetic Stirrer is used for simultaneous heating and stirring of solutions. Two control knobs on the front panel allow you to set heat output and stirring speed independently. These are equipped with powerful heating elements providing very quick heating of the samples.The integrated circuit allows user to precisely control the temperature and speed.It is supplied complete with Teflon coated stirrer bar, support rod, boss head and clamping rod for connecting external temperature probe.
- Lab Equipment, Labware, New Products, Stirrers, Stirrers
Hot Plate Magnetic Stirrer, Advanced, Ceramic PlateLab Equipment, Labware, New Products, Stirrers, Stirrers
Hot Plate Magnetic Stirrer, Advanced, Ceramic Plate
Advanced hot plate magnetic stirrer designed to provide reliable performance, dependable safety and precise control. The high Density glass ceramic top plate offers excellent chemical resistance against strong acids and bases. PID temperature technology controls heating process ensuring that target temperature is reached quickly and accuracy is enhanced.
It also has excellent speed control upto 1500 rpm, giving gentle and precise control of the stirring speed. The body is made with heat- resistant and anti-corrosion die-cast aluminum body and finished with a high quality powder coating.
- Stirrers, Stirrers
Motorless Magnetic Stirrer
An ideal stirring device for low viscosity liquids, can work continuously for longer duration.
1. Power ON / OFF switch with fuse protections
2. Smooth variable speed control
3. Direction selector (Clock Wise Counter Clock Wise)
4. Reset Button
5. Viscosity selector (High Low)
6. Compact sleek stainless steel housing
Drive: Motor Less Drive, No wear and tear of moving parts or bearings. Suitable for continuous operation for longer duration.
Speed Control: Step less Variable speed facilitating stirring from 100 900 RPM.
Re-Set Option: In case the magnetic follower moves off center due to external disturbance to the liquid or shifting of the vessel, the reset button can bring the follower in position and will restart the stirring at the speed set by you.
Direction Selection: Allows you the options of stirring clock wise or counter clockwise rotation.
High / Low Speed Mode: Option of High Speed Mode & Low Speed to select, depending on the viscosity of the solution being stirred.
Heating & Temp. Control: Surface Temperature of Hot Plate
Model CH12398/1 – Not Applicable (Only Stirring)
Model CH12398/3 – 250 °C
Model CH12398/5 – 350 °C.
- Water Stills, Water Stills
Water Still, Wall Type
Automatic electrically heated. Designed to provide pyrogen free distilled water at low cost. All main parts like boiling chamber, lid, baffle, condenser tube are of stainless still .The heating element has automatic cut- out which cuts current off if water level falls. Easy to clean and reassemble. Complete with wall mounting bracket, electrical cord, connector etc. To work on 240V, 50 Hz.
- Water Stills, Water Stills
Easy to use, safe to operate and is designed for trouble free continues operation. Suitable for general laboratory use.
The still produces 4 litres/hr of distilled water through a 3 kW heater housed in a horizontal borosilicate glass boiler.
Boiler & Condenser: Are made of heat resistant borosilicate glass and are designed for high efficiency, boiler is with PTFE stopcock for easy cleaning. All plumbing connection are through screw thread connectors.
Stand: Powder coated for long rust free life.
Heater: 3 KW chromium plated heater fitted with a thermostat.
Output: Approx 4 ltrs/ Hrs.
- pH Meters, pH Meters
Digital pH Meter
Handy and accurate pH measuring instrument for chemical, Food, Waste water and laboratory applications. Different pH combination Electrodes available.
- Sensor / Input: pH Combination Electrode
- Range: 0 to 14.00 pH
- Accuracy: ± 0.02 pH
- Special Features: Portable
- Battery Operated
- 0 to 100 °C Temp. Compensation
- Interchangeable pH Electrode
- pH Meters, pH Meters
For measurements of pH values of homogeneous electrolytic solutions. Supplied with glass combination type of electrode, electrode stand & pH buffer solutions of 4 & 7 pH. The buffer solutions help in easy re-calibration of the pH meter. Standardization (7 pH) and slope (4 pH) adjustment controls are provided on the front panel. Detachable electrode ensures replacement convenience. Self check facility control on front panel enables users to ensure that the pH meter is functioning properly. Temperature setting on front panel provides compensation for different temperatures of solutions.
- pH Range: 0 to 14.00 with resolution of 0.01 pH
- Milli Volt Range: 0 to ± 1999 milli volts DC with resolution of 1 mV. pH or milli volt measurement selection is provided with a front panel control.
- Accuracy: ± 0.04 pH for pH measurements, ± 2 for mV measurements
- Temperature Compensation: 0 °C to 100 °C, settable with continuously adjustable front panel control.
- Self Check Facility: Available with front panel control. Displays read 7.00 ± 0.02 pH to indicate proper functioning of the pH meter.
- Re-Calibration: Front panel preset control of STANDARDIZATION enables calibration of 7 pH. Front panel preset control of SLOPE enables calibration of 4 pH. Buffer solutions of 4 & 7 pH are supplied with the pH meter to re-calibrate the pH meter.
- Display: 3½ digit, 7 segment, bright LED type of 12.5 mm height. Decimal point, over-range and negative polarity indications are provided.
- Power Requirements: 230 ± 10% V AC, 50/60 Hertz, 5 VA
- Standard Accessories: Glass combination type of pH electrode, electrode stand, buffer solutions of 4 & 7 pH and instructions manual.